Thursday, November 8, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday.....


Hello all, it's that day of the week where we learn new things about each other and discover new blogs along the way.  We also help each other by becoming followers of one another.  Normally that following would be through GFC (which would be great if you'd still take a few seconds to do), but with that being eliminated for certain blogs (a big boo-hiss to that) I now ask that you follow through a RSS Feed (or Twitter, FB, or email) which you can find to the right.  I want to thank all of you ahead of time who choose to become a follower and make sure to let me know in the comments if you're new so I doubly make sure to follow you back.  And now for this weeks get to know me question....

Q: Do you mind books with similar ideas to other books? Similar concepts, backgrounds, retellings or pulled-to-publish fanfic?


A: No I don't mind it as long as the books are written well.  Even books that seem similar have some slight twist usually to keep it feeling fresh.

11 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Written well is key. When it is, it always feels fresh.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike! ;) I totally agree with you here.

    New follower via GFC, here's my FF

    Allyson Rida @ Chillin' With Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your answer. I don't mind books with similar concepts, as long as there is some originality to it! New follower :)

    Judith @ Paper Riot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! I don't mind as long as there seems to be some original thought put into the story.

    http://mydailyobsessionreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I am hopping along. New follower GFC and email.
    http://racingtoread.blogspot.com/2012/11/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, thanks for stopping by! I think if it has its own writing style then it is original enough.
    I'm following through GFC.

    Kar @ Pause Time

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to both old and new followers for stopping by. I value each and every comment and they're what keep me going. Happy Reading to all!

    The Scarf Princess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I agree that as long as there is a twist, it's all good :)

    I'm a new follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I completely agree with your answer! Thanks for visiting my blog and I'm following back via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopping through and I found you on FB. Sent you a friend request, hope you don't mind. I agree. Old is okay as long as there's a twist. Totally!

    ReplyDelete